The health benefits of Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) have long been established. However, many CoQ10 products on the market today are oil soluble, making them difficult to absorb. Achieving the optimal benefits of CoQ10 is not a matter of how much you take, but of how much CoQ10 is absorbed. Tishcon Corp's Q-Gel® CoQ10 is a 100% HYDROSOLUBLE CoQ10 which is also Liposoluble (Duosoluble™).
Researchers at Tishcon realized early on that oral absorption of CoQ10 was very poor because it did not dissolve in water. In 1996, Tishcon acquired exclusive worldwide rights to the Biosolv® process (U.S. Patent Number 6,056,971) which opened the door to the introduction of the first bioavailability-enhanced, clinically tested, hydrosoluble, CoQ10 supplement in the United States. With Tishcon’s revolutionary Q-Gel® line, higher sustained CoQ10 blood levels can now be achieved.
Proven via several bioavailability studies in human subjects, to be a highly bioavailable Coenzyme (CoQ10) oral supplement.
- The 100% Hydrosoluble CoQ10 has been proven via several bioavailability studies in human subjects, to be a highly bioavailable Coenzyme (CoQ10) oral supplement.
- The products manufactured via the Biosolv® process were studied in patients with hypertension. Results of these studies proved conclusively the direct effect of the enhanced bioavailibility of Q-Gel®.
- Since 1996, Tishcon has developed and licensed additional bioenhancing technologies which provided several new ways in which to solubilize CoQ10, both in the liquid and solid dosage forms. Tishcon’s Q-Gel®, Liquid Q®, ChewQ®, DermaQ®, and HydroQ® are a few examples of the revolutionary products resulting from this research.
- Tishcon has been awarded three separate orphan drug designations for CoQ10 in the treatment of various rare diseases by the U.S. FDA. A Phase III trial of Tishcon's LiQ-NOL® in the treatment of mitochondrial diseases is currently underway at three U.S. centers and one center in Canada. This pilot trial is being funded by the Orphan Products Division of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and the National Institutes of Health.
- Tishcon's bio-enhanced® COQ10 products have been tested over the years by consumerlab.com, United States Pharmacopeia (USP) and NSF.